Hasta qué edad una mujer es fértil

Up to what age is a woman fertile

A woman is fertile begins to develop her first period, but this fertility decreases with age. In the case of men this decrease is observed but slower, in this case it usually disappears in a later and less pronounced manner.

We live in a society in which the approach to having children is manifested as later in the age of both parents. Doubts may arise as to whether a woman is in a period of fertility given her age, and at such uncertainty it arises up to what age a woman is fertile.

Up to what age is a woman fertile

The fertility of a woman at age determines her ability to have offspring. Their fertility is reduced from the age of 30 and much more from the age of 35. This means that from the age of 30, only 20 percent of women will successfully have a pregnancy, while the other 80 percent will have to try again.

If we go into the age of 40, the probability is reduced to 5 percent of fertile women. Women do not cease to be fertile until they enter menopause, being their estimated age around 51 years. There are cases when there are women who do not get their pregnancy until they reach 45 years, something that seems unusual .

This type of data can determine the childbearing age of a woman and its percentages, as her age increases and in view of such possibilities, we can reach a natural conception or in vitro fertilization. The latter procedure increases the rates of fertilization, becoming the pregnant woman. Otherwise their way of conceiving a possible pregnancy will be determined by the quality and quantity of eggs , as they gradually decrease.

Why is this happening?

A woman’s decline in fertility is blamed for various causes. One of the reasons is the change of oocytes, as there is a decrease in the efficiency and frequency of ovulation, there is a decrease inthe coital frequency anduterine receptivityand even many of the complications that may occur in pregnancy.

What is the age to have children?

Evidently his age begins once his menstruation begins, but the body may not be fully developed for that purpose. It is confirmed that the best age is from the age of 25, since they are collected the best conditions to be able to conceive, beget and give birth to a child.

True, today the number of women who donate their oocytes is increasing because of the high demand for women who want to become pregnant. We can find women who use this technique and who are within the range of 35 to 40 years, where it has been left without ovarian reserve. We came to find women who even reach 50 years of age, do not produce eggs, their uterus is still receptive to be able to implant an egg inside, with the help of estrogens. This type of implantation can come to a good end even though it is still considered a risky pregnancy.

Conclusión:

On some research it has been concluded that many women have delayed their motherhood until the fourth or fifth decade of life. This is due in a way because they want to conclude their professional careers and even to conceive late marriages.

Given these circumstances, the number of women who donate oocytes has increased, for all women who under this type of fact can not get to formalize a desired pregnancy.