El Tree Day o Feast of the Tree serves us to remember the importance of protect these living beings. Beyond the benefits that trees have for the environment, Celtic culture used trees and contact with nature to find out children’s personality characteristics.
When a child was born the tree that corresponded to him was planted by his day of birth, and it became his protector. Find your children’s date of birth and check which tree corresponds to it.
Celtic horoscope and trees
Celtic horoscope is based on lunar phases and is easy to understand. As we told you at the time of the birth of the child a specimen of the tree that corresponded to him was planted and throughout his life there was a special bond between the tree and the child.
Children were instilled from a very young age the need to care and protect the tree, as well as decorate it on the festivities. In this way the child in turn became a being protected by the inner life of the tree, its energy and its strength.
Trees that correspond to the Celtic horoscope are 21, and there are repeat cycle twice a year. The tree that corresponds to your baby’s birth represents his or her personal characteristics.
Each date corresponds to a tree
We tell you somely the trees and characteristics that correspond to each person according to their birth.
- From 2 to 11 January and from 5 to 14 July: fir tree. Its feature is mystery, and the color is purple.
- From 12 to 24 January and from 12 to 24 July: elm. Characteristic, nobility, and color, yellow.
- From 25 January to 3 February and from 26 July to 4 August: cypress. Characteristic fidelity, lucky color, orange.
- From 4 to 8 February and from 5 to 13 August: poplar. Its feature is uncertainty. Lucky color sky blue.
- From 9 to 18 February and from 14 to 23 August: cedar. Feature, confidence, color, turquoise blue.
- From 19 to 28 (and 29) February and from 24 August to 2 September: pine. Characteristic, organization, lucky color, violet.
- From 1 to 10 March and from 3 to 12 September: weeping willow. Its feature is melancholy, and the color el dorado.
- From 11 to 20 March and from 13 to 22 September: linden. Characteristic, doubt. Lucky color, dark green.
- March 21. Spring Echinotium: Oak Feature, bravery, colour: opaque red
A tree from spring to winter
- From 22 to 31 March and 24 September to 3 October: hazel. Characteristic, extraordinary, and lucky color brown.
- From 1 to 10 April and from 4 to 13 October: the rowan. The characteristic is sensitivity, and the color is light gray.
- From 11 to 20 April and from 14 to 23 October: maple. Its feature is tolerance and pink color.
- From 21 to 30 April and from 24 October to 11 November: walnut. Characteristic, passion. Lucky color blue.
- From 15 to 24 May and from 12 to 21 November: chestnut. Characteristic of personality, honesty, color dark green, and chestnut.
- From 25 May to 3 June and 22 November to 1 December: ash or ash tree. The feature is ambition, and the colors of luck white and black.
- From 3 to 13 June and from 2 to 11 December: hornbeam. Feature, elegance. All the colors of nature will bring you luck.
- From 14 to 23 June and from 12 to 21 December: fig tree. Sensitivity is its characteristic, and violet.
- June 24. Summer holiday: birch. Its feature is inspiration, and lucky color white.
- September 23. Autumn echinox: olive tree. Characteristic, wisdom. Lucky color, dark blue.
- December 22. Winter holiday. Beech is the tree, the characteristic creativity and the color is red.
- From December 23 to January 1 and from June 24 to July 4: manzano. The feature is love, and the color is red.