A child needs to move and feel comfortable with their environment, they need to play and have fun independently. That is why they develop all their physique and promote all their future abilities. The children’s sportswear is ideal for them to feel that comfort, being breathable and totally suitable so that they can move freely.
Undoubtedly almost all the clothes offered to us in store is quite subtle so that the child can move with great ease. The children’s sportswear is designed to make the perfect classification of what it is, breathable, with great comfort and if it is for the summer as cool as possible.
Summer children’s sportswear
Children should be kept comfortable, clean and cool in the summer. It is one of the favorite seasons for all of them, they feel the freedom to enjoy the weather and especially they are happy because there is no school. Dressing children at this time is not complicated, but we can give a few simple guidelines of what is essential to maintain a good composition in image and comfort:
- The footwear has to be light and breathable, we can choose sneakers with a characteristics of light fabrics and that do not give much heat. For the use of closed sneakers even if porous tissue, it would be advisable to wear socks to prevent the proliferation of fungus or other injuries. With this you will even get your feet to stay somewhat drier.
- If you don’t like closed shoes and want your feet to stay cooler, we can use open sandals, made with synthetic materials or equally breathablebut that help above all to keep the child’s foot subject.
- Clothing must be effective for the time of play, or the sport to be practiced. It has to be lightweight, comfortable to wash and easy to dry materials,with light colors. It is important that clothing covers all those areas that can be dangerous to be exposed to the sun, there are even materials that help filter solar radiation, we see it on t-shirts to wear on beaches or areas with increased sun exposure.
- Protecting the head is vitally important, we will look for a hat, visor or scarf that fits perfectly to the shape of your head. It may be made with breathable materials that protect you from sunlight.
- Glasses can also be the perfect complement. They do not serve as the perfect complement to match your sports gear, but serve as a vital function of protecting your eyes from the sun. Sunglasses are very important, without them the child can suffer from eye problems and have serious problems in the future.
What material to choose for clothes?
It’s one of the questions we’ve always been able to question. Cotton or polyester? Perhaps the two materials are the most used for sports. We have cotton one of the most common and used components in the world of sports and more in the clothing of the little ones.
The cotton is organic, soft and absorbent but is not quite breathable. That is why we will see more and more sports clothes made of synthetic material, since this type of fabric dries before.
Polyester and nylon is lighter and lighter, helps keep the body dry and make toxins expelled properly.
This type of clothing does not require to be synthetic for the baby, because their exercises will not require a lot of effort. But it is essential to look for sets that are made of organic, thin and breathable materials.